How do they work?
Optimo Grips attach to just about any type of barbell, dumbbell, or other type of attachment in the gym (any 1 to 1.5-inch handle). They can be used for basic lifts like bench press, curls, pull-ups, lat pull-downs, shoulder press, etc. They’ll also be helpful when using cables or machine equipment where there is a handle.
Optimo Grips are flexible enough to wrap around multiple types of equipment and are extremely easy to take on and off. They weigh next to nothing, but are tough enough to not compress when weight is applied. You can’t squeeze them like a stress ball.
Why the Grips?
Optimo Grips provide pressure relief by distributing the weight over a wider surface area on the palm, which ultimately makes each lift more comfortable and efficient than they were without. They can be used for all or one of many sets. It’s a good change of pace and may be especially helpful if you’ve hit a plateau, needing to try something different.
It does not feel abnormal to use the grips. They fit snug on the bar and are easy on the hands. The angles also help to relieve pressure from your wrists and shoulders.
- Primary Goal - Comfortable and efficient training with an emphasis on ergonomics for better grip and overall less strain
- Suggested Lifts - Ideal for any kind of pushing exercises including dips, shoulder press, bench press, and all arm exercises
- Sold as pair with L&R labeling
- Easy to attach and remove
- Material: High durability silicon
- Lifetime Warranty